ALL SCHEDULES, RESULTS AND PITCH COUNTS WILL BE POSTED ON THE BADGER WEBSITE UNDER TOURNAMENTS
GAME SCORES ON TWITTER @BadgerTourny
a) No Batting Practice on Field- All hitting should be done outside the fence.
b) Batting Cages are only to be used by the 14u-18u teams.
c) Please refrain from hitting into the sides of any of the cages or fences
d) Please keep all ground ball practice outside the foul lines
- Game Lengths
a) No new inning after 1hr-50min
b) Official Game after 4-innings or 3-½ if the home team is ahead
c) No Extra Innings during pool play
- Mercy Rules
a) 18-runs after 3-innings
b) 15-runs after 4-innings
c) 10-runs after 5-innings
- Tie Breakers
- UPDATED Where tie breaking rules are required, the following tie breaking rules will be used for each placement independently:
- Teams with a forfeit loss are ineligible for tiebreakers
- head to head record among tied teams;
- team with the smallest runs against ratio (runs allowed / number of defensive innings played) in games among tied teams;
- team with the smallest runs against ratio (runs allowed / number of defensive innings played) in all games;
- team with the highest runs for ratio (runs scored / number of offensive innings played) in games among tied teams;
- team with the highest runs for ratio ( runs scored / number of offensive innings played) in all games;
- coin toss
- Arm Care Rules
a) Baseball Ontario Pitch Rules are in effect
b) Pitch Count App must be updated within 24-hours or before the start of the next game (whichever comes first) by the home team manager or designate.
c) The manager of the opposing team will receive notification of the pitch count entry into the system and will have 24-hrs from that time to verify or challenge the pitch count from that game.
- Schedule Format (Schedules Attached)
a) Each age division has a different number of teams participating which has forced us to create different tournament
b) Regardless, each division will be guaranteed 3-games.
a) A protest based on an umpire’s interpretation of the rules must be lodged with the umpire before the game resumes, and the opposing team must also be advised by the umpire before the game resumes.
b) The protest committee has the right to rule weather the protest will be heard
c) All protests must be ruled on at the time of their occurrence by the Protest Committee
d) If the protest is heard and denied , the team will be $50
- Diamond Locations
Stronach Park 1221 Sandford Street London ON
Aldridge Field 1221 Sandford Street London ON
City Wide Fields 1610 Commissioners Rd E. London ON
Labatt Park 25 Wilson Avenue London ON
North London Fields 1225 Adelaide Street North London ON
North Ridge Fields 1400 Adelaide St. N London, ON
Dan Pulham Field 815 Windermere Road London ON
- Health and Safety
Emergency- 911 (Police, Fire, Ambulance)
Local Hospitals- (519) 685-8500
London Children's Hospital-800 Commissioners Rd. E. London, ON N6A5W9
University Hospital- 339 Windermere Rd, London, ON N6A 5A5