Tryout Cost: $20
10U/11U-$1600 (10-monthly payments of $160)
12U/13U-$250 (10-monthly payments of $250)
What will I receive with my fees?
* Uniforms: 2-Jerseys, undershirt, hat, socks, pants, helmet, belt, team bag
* Team Equipment: 6-new bats, game, practice & whiffle balls, bow net
* Facilities: Game Field, Practice Field, Outdoor Cages, The Batters Box (Rain Days)
* Umpire Fees: Includes League and Exhibition Games
* Tournament Fees: All Included in fee… no bump up fees (All AAA Tournaments)
* Week Long Summer Training Camp (1st Week of August)
* Player Evaluations by Technical Coordinator
* Annual Trivia Event
* Year End Badgers Awards Banquet
How many players will be selected? To ensure that the team has sufficient pitching for tournaments and still is able to provide ample playing time for all we will carry a 12-14 player roster.
When will the final roster be selected? The final roster will be selected on by the end of September. This will give those players that have not been selected to return to their L.D.B.A. Home Association.
In what league will the players be playing? The 10u-12u teams will play up one division within the L.D.B.A. thus eliminating extended travel throughout the week. The 13u team will play in the I.C.B.A.
How many games/practices will there be each week? Most weeks you will play 2 games per week with one being at home. The Badgers mandate one on field practice and one batting cage practice per week with the option for more obviously depending on the number of games that week.
How many tournaments will this team enter? Badger teams will be entered into 5 tournaments (1-May, 2-June, 2-July) as well as the league playoffs and automatic entry into the AAA Baseball Ontario Championships. The coach may add exhibition games throughout the summer at their discretion.
How can I subsidize my fees? All Badger families have the opportunity to lesson or eliminate their fees through fundraising. The monies you fundraise will go directly to your own personal account not the organization.